Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Grammar, typing and so on...

I am not a total stickler for all things grammar. I even get corrected by my children. (NOT often) I however have to vent. I love my FB. It is much easier to keep updated with everyone and is much easier for me and my ADD self to post snippets. I keep myself from commenting on others bad grammar because well, they're supposed to be my 'friends' right? (or family) I don't really want to stir up anything because of a possible typo. However, some I have come to realize are not typos or at least they are like me and always make the same typo. *doubt it* Their and there are NOT the same thing!! And, it really makes you seem unintelligent.

Ok, Done. And pleeeease, don't correct my typing/grammar errors. I usually know they're there.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Neither is then and than. How on earth can you mix those 2 up?