Monday, August 03, 2009

Strength

Sometimes you come across something so touching and sad and just a reminder how life is so unfair it changes you. I wonder how life sometimes is cruel and it's just not fair. I have come across this blog by a remarkable woman at www.thesphorsaremultiplying.com . It's completely voyeristic for me, I have not felt that my meager words could be of use to her. She lost her baby at 17 months...check out the blog for all the gory details...this happened on 4/7/09.

I really think my troubles are so trivial in comparison...it's really a wake up call for me. I read her entries and try really hard not to just break down and sob. As a mother and woman I hope to God I never have to go through what she did and does on a daily basis. It just makes me kiss my kids and hold them that much closer. I hope I do a smidgen of a good job with what God has entrusted to me.

No comments: