Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have become lazy.

Ok, so not really. I have always been lazy. Or energetically challenged :)



I have ignored my blog for facebook. Why write a whole post when just a sentence will do?



Houghton has officially started 4th grade, yesterday. I helped him to his classroom with all of the supplies then he turned to me and said, "You can go now Mom." I am at least thankful that I am still allowed to give him a kiss and hug in public, for now. Oh, how I love the eye rolling and emphatic "I am" that comes with this age.



Mary, Simon and I are hanging out today. I was trying to get some cleaning off the ground but got waylayed by a phone call and visitor. So, now while the pizza is heating up in the oven...gourmet all the way! and the kids are down for a nap, I am writing this.



This is my last week as an unemployed person. I have tons of paperwork and a pee test (which was accomplished yesterday) to complete! I will be working in the DoD department which will require a government security clearance...yay...lots of paperwork...



I am glad we had a chance to get away this past weekend...to Tucson. We got to stay at LaPaloma...our favorite place...even if my sister didn't work there! 2 days really feels like 3 down there...we plan it so we don't really ever have to leave the hotel.



Hmmm...I think that's all for now.....lunch is calling (no, not the smoke detector)

No comments: