Monday, August 04, 2008

Houghton


This is Houghton in Rocky Point (ca. 2002)

Houghton, Mary & Uncle Jon
(Aug 3, 2008)



It's hard to believe my Houghton is now 8...that's right E-I-G-H-T!!!




He is a wonderful part of our family. As we were leaving this morning, he said "can you believe you have an 8 year-old?" (with a smile on his face none-the-less)

It is truly amazing to see how much he has grown. I was looking at the pictures we have hung in the hallway of when he was about 2 and he doesn't even look the same.


Happy...he's always happy
Outgoing...ready to make a new friend
Unique...just like his name
Gifted...not just in school
Hard working...he's very focused
Terrific...one great kid...I'm glad he's ours!
Outstanding...need I say more!?
Nice...and he's truly sincere

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday big guy! In the car today out of the blue Leo said he missed Houghton. Mazie said she did too! I wish you guys could come visit sometime soon! I hope it was a great b-day! 8 is the best age ever IMO.
Good Luck with school starting. We still have a month adn the kids are bored to death!