Thursday, May 22, 2008

Clean at last!

Whew! I had today off of work and spent the entire day cleaning. I am still in my PJ's! However, we have company coming tomorrow and it was the big push I needed to get some stuff done! I even pointed out to Paul that the clutter is pretty much gone enough to have someone come and clean our house for us!!! THAT is exciting! There are still a few minor things but I have my car loaded up with stuff for goodwill. I cleaned out my closet and got rid of about 20 pairs of shoes. (don't worry I still have many left!) I also got rid of lots of clothes, mostly winter stuff and things that I was keeping for wishful thinking. I didn't get attached and figured if I was hanging on to something that I didn't like just because it was a good piece was not good logic if I am not wearing it! If that makes any sense....I feel much better now. I also have room for new stuff!!! I am actually enjoying the space right now though. I don't feel up to shopping....maybe because I am tired!!!

No comments: