Monday, June 28, 2010

Update?

It is now a good way through the summer and I am feeling like I've done a lot and nothing at the same time. I think I need a sense of accomplishment...I have several pending projects/ideas. Hopefully by next weekend we'll have Mary's room done. I have got most of the prep work done and we purchased the supplies and new blinds for her room.

The kids have also requested that their parents don't suck this year and take them out to actually watch a live fireworks display. Paul and I are trying to figure out how to do that and minimize our time outside where the highs right now are 112! Stay tuned!

Coming up...a little vaca to Tucson for Mateo's first b-day party (and a stay at LaPaloma for us)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

1. Summer is all about your perspective. My kids last day is tomorrow so for me summer hasn't even begun! YOu have way more time than you think.

2. One way to be really super cool is to bring the kids to Toronto where it is not 112. Plus, fireworks start when it gets dark which is around 10. Think of all the fun that can be had?! Oh, one thing - you'll have to be here on July 1 because that's when we do our fireworks. But, if you time it right you could be back by the 4th and do it again and be double cool. Or instead, you could go to Niagara falls for the 4th. That's pretty cool, huh?