Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter

Well, it was a busy weekend for us with Simon's birthday and Easter weekend. It was nice however and we did have some down time. We had a great Easter service on Sunday morning and had a great brunch with Grandma and Aunt Julia (Nina) and Tio Rene (Nino) and the star of the show.....Mateo!! He's too adorable and got to sit next to his cousin (Simon) those 2 are going to be sooo adorable when they get into trouble together. Yes, they will. How cool is that going to be for the 2 cousins so close in age to get to grow up with each other??? I am so envious.
It was really great to have our first Easter as a fully Catholic family! We were a little sad we missed the Easter Vigil services though. There's always next year!

I am getting closer to working part-time and can't wait....it's like spring fever!!! I am trying to realize that I will still be tired and that Paul will have to work later so it's still going to be hard for us to have any time together. I think we need to work a bit more to find different ways to connect. It's tough!!! We do manage to get the household management stuff taken care of but there's no time for just us. We tried to get into a TV show since we could catch up on hulu and netflix but we got through about 3 or 4 episodes....FAIL! I just can't stay up later like I used to. I am just tooo tired. I can't even keep my eyes open if I sit down!!

No comments: