Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Fever...or Nesting

Well, I am glad I only have 4 days left of work. I am really excited but I have so much I want to do around the house. I usually get this way when the weather is nice...and man has it been nice!! I have washed the baby clothes, carseat etc. I am doing regular laundry (necessary evil). I rearranged my kitchen cabinets this morning and am stripping all the kids flannel sheets and putting on regular ones. I would have all the windows open but the citrus trees are in bloom and allergies run rampant around here!! I am cleaning out my closet and packing my bag for the hospital (just in case). I am feeling a little under prepared in that area but well, it is #3 and I am pretty sure whatever I need will be around. We have the basics covered. I even remembered to buy diapers!

I really want to plant some flowers too....and so does Mary. (and yes, she is contrary and how her garden grows....we don't know) If all goes according to plan, Mary and I will have some time next week to plant some. I have no idea what but, we'll probably walk to the nursery around the corner and pick out something pretty!!

When I was pregnant with Mary, I planted 4 rosebushes in the front and they are still thriving! So we'll have to see how well we do with something else this time.

No comments: