Sunday, March 01, 2009

"crack-berry"

Paul and I got new phones....our contract was up and I needed something that I could use to access our online calendar during the day, on the go, etc. So we decided to get "Blackberry's"
which now that I have figured out (with help from Paul-of course) how to generally get to stuff it's like an addiction. I have to check it all the time...and I am like a little kid. I use it to entertain me while waiting....it's pretty cool though!! I do like having my calendar avail. when I need to schedule something. And poor Paul, his addiction is worse....for 2 reasons...1) He didn't reallly want one to begin with ...and 2) He's techno savvy so he gets more gedunks etc. (I stick with the basics)

One interesting side benefit....I can now text more efficiently and Paul will actually text....that means he responds waaaayyy faster than if I tried to call!!

No comments: