Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well, we survived the 4th. I worked most of the day while the kids played with grandma! We went to watch fireworks and some neighbors were having some of their own (illegal) fun...which scared Mary. I was not hopeful for the big show but she did really well and even enjoyed them (much to my relief)

She (and Houghton) spent their first 2 days at Ulli's house (the sitter) Mary jumped right in like she's been there from the get go. I do think having her older brother there helps. She even watched "Mary Poppins" today...something that wasn't "Finding Nemo" She then decided that we'll all be "____ Poppins" ie: bubbie poppins, mommy poppins it was quite cute!

This time tomorrow....Paul will be home. I cannot wait....I was not cut out to be a single mom!!! I don't think I will allow him to be apart from us for that long again!!!

No comments: