Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ta-Daaah!!


Well, I suppose my job of keeping up is not going so well. I am happy to report: I am done with school for the summer, Houghton is finishing up swim lessons and getting ready for first grade. Mary is starting to pull herself up and has gotten her top 2 teeth, Paul is studying away for the next exam and working hard. That has been us in a nutshell for the past month. I am finally taking a breather! We are going to take a little "mini-vacation" to Tucson this weekend, a much needed little break to celebrate the end of summer (or at least getting ready for the school year). I have also been slacking on the job of taking pictures....I do have some though!! Houghton was taking to sessions of swim lessons for a few weeks. We were trying out a new swim school to see if he might be interested in swimming in the fall. He decided to go with soccer. (He would swim too but soccer comes first!) I am trying to get him involved with stuff but not at the expense of the dreaded overscheduling!! (for him and for me!)

No comments: