Monday, March 29, 2010

Time to focus

So, I am the person who knows where everything is. EVERYTHING. I am the planner and keeper of calendar extraordinaire. I know who needs to have what appointments, well checks, eye doctors, swim practice, dance practice....ask and I can answer......and then it happened. It happened in a big way.



Houghton has spring break from swim. I even got an email reminder of when it was. I even made sure to put it on the calendar. The only problem you say??? I was off by a whole week!!! Nothing to terrible happened. Houghton got a free hour of play instead of calling me to come and get him. He just waited for Dad to show up to get him. I feel a bit better knowing that he wasn't the only one, he had kids to play with. (FYI...the older groups still had practice so there were people/coaches there) I did learn that he does have an extra week off (total of 2 weeks off!) from swim. I am going to enjoy them, less driving and shuttling is very exciting!



So now, I have to admit that I am losing my power....mental power. Sudoku (thank God for spell check), crosswords here I come!!! I might just settle for a game of memory with Mary, that, I can still win.

No comments: