Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So, I might be actually getting a cold or something. I have taken my ibuprofen and it's taken the edge off the aches. I have decided not to make dinner. I am on the computer instead. I think sitting in front of the computer everyday for work, makes it more difficult to enjoy it at home. That, and when I do have time, I have to catch up on all I have missed which takes hours or so it seems. I usually have some website I want to check on and BAM on my home page is all of the gossip and blogs I have missed out on. Soooo, an hour later, I can't even remember what the website was. I have post its all over with books and websites I want to check out and I never have them near when I need them!

I am getting ready for Christmas. I am totally behind on that one. Jon, if you read this, You might get your gift for new year's. At least there is one??? maybe??? I am sooo close to fininsing up my shopping. I just can't do it during the week. I have tried but have had other pressing issues right after work. UGH!!!!! Nevermind the wrapping that needs to take place. I have NO TIME!!! So what do I do??? GET ONLINE, of course!!! That's like complaining of the weight I have not lost while eating a cookie...mmmm, coookies, I digress.

No comments: