Friday, November 14, 2008

The Big News

Ok, so I have realized that I never really came out and posted (but eluded too) the fact that we are pregnant!

We found out quite a bit ago but for obvious reasons kept it quiet for awhile. Things are going really well, my belly is expanding quite nicely....I have not gained really any weight yet. Not that I care too much but considering I was a bit heavier than I would prefer, this is a good start. The doc says all is well. ( I usually don't gain much more that the minimum anyway...yeah for me!!)
So far, no unusual cravings or aversions. I have been eating pickles though. By themselves...no ice cream. The kids are really excited too!! Mary wants to have a "stister" (nope not a typo!) and Houghton and Paul are rooting for a boy. And for anyone who asks....it's a 50/50 chance and we'll just wait and see. It's such a cool surprise and we have lots of stuff left over from Mary that we're not really in need of much. We'll see though, if it's a boy, we'll need clothes!!!

We are excited though thinking to the future how much stuff we'll be getting rid of when the time comes!!!

We are officially due 4/11/09. This so happens to be Easter Vigil. It is a busy time for us since Paul is going through RCIA at church and will have his big ceremony on this day. My doc has said he won't let me go 41 weeks like I did with the other 2 but I am not so sure. Houghton will be making his 1st communion/confirmation on the 18th so really there is not any good time to have a baby in there. I am hoping maybe this one will come early...so we'll see and cross that bridge when we get there....we must get through the holidays first!!

No comments: