Monday, March 31, 2008

Lazy Lou...

Yep, that's me! Just an update...on the Houghton front. He had a wonderful swim meet weekend. He swam well and bested all of his times! He amazes me every time. He is so great at paying attention and listening to his coaches, getting to his races and even helping out the newer kids! Wow he's growing up fast!! He also was told at the end of the meet that when practice starts up again(we have a week off--yeah!!) He'll be moving up a level!! He was really excited and I am SOOO Proud of him!!!

We also recieved notice from the school that he tested into the gifted program! He did really well on these 'tests' I guess what they test is how the kids think vs. what (content) they know!

I am sooo excited and proud of Houghton!! I was his weekend to shine!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

WTG Houghton! Maybe he could teach Leo that it's OK to get your head wet in the bath tub. That might be a step in the right direction.

Molsmomof3 said...

Well, then I won't tell you Houghton never wanted to get his hair wet in the bathtub even after he started swimming! He hated (still does) having his hair washed.