Monday, December 10, 2007

Update

So, I am feeling the stress of the Holidays. I really wish I had more time. Doesn't everyone?
I am trying really hard to relax and get into action instead of deciding to do nothing (until the last minute) As I usally do. I had a great weekend and was not home until late afternoon Sunday. I actually didn't mind and my darling husband did laundry. Scary but it turned out O.K. I did have a day of retail therapy and I am much better.

I am trying to get out my Christmas cards but am disappointed we didn't get a family pic to put in or on them. The time we had to get it done was about the time we were all snotty and sick. Fortunately it was gone fairly quickly but we'd all have looked like rudolph. Oh, well, it is the thought that counts right?

Oh and on a totally different note....rent 'Stranger than Fiction' it's a great movie...totally unexpected!

3 comments:

KAT said...

I really like that movie too. Heck, I may even buy it.

Molsmomof3 said...

Awesome! It's a thought for me too and I don't really buy movies (except for Disney)

KAT said...

Gordon likes this movie because it mentions actuaries once.