Monday, December 03, 2007

Time Warp

I don't know how it happens. I get on the computer to check my mail and see what's going on in the world and ZAP! Next thing I know, it's like an hour later. The kids are running around late for the bedtime routine and the kitchen is messier somehow and laundry goes unfolded.
I am not sure how this happens all I know it that I learn all that I want to do, again. I sit here and think about all of the things I have not done, that need to get done. I have decided to do more....tomorrow.

I am also stuck in the perpetual cycle.....I want things, I don't want to work, working allows me to have those things that I want but I still don't want to work ...HELP!! I am a stay-at-home mom stuck in a working womans body.

Ok I am done for now...Mary has dumped epsom salts all over the counter and is running around with the bag of mini-marshmallows.....

1 comment:

KAT said...

Ha ha ha, I'm not laughing at you, just at the situation...