Sunday, May 27, 2007

Laundry

Well, my old machines have finally bit the dust! Yeah for me! I did a Paul and researched what I wanted for my money. I also waited until this weekend for a sale. I think I got a good deal. Now I have a front loading washer and dryer! Very pretty! The only problem came up when they could not be stacked. I thought it would be nice to have more space but unfortuately the plugs etc are too far apart to accomplish. So I decided to go make another trip to Lowe's and purchase the pedastals. (the machines are really low to the ground) Now the one thing I did not realize until the pedastals were home and unloaded is that they have brackets that attach to the machines. Now if I had paid attention when I bought the washer/dryer, I would have just gotten the pedastals from the get go and they guys who bring and instal them would have taken care of it. Now I am living up to my nickname (given by Paul) high maintenance. We now have to disconnect the washer/dryer and put them on & attach them to the base. I am still very happy....especially since it was a really go deal and they only had one set in the store (besides the display).

So I'll let you know how the clothes actually turn out!

No comments: