Thursday, March 22, 2007

I have gone back to work. Only two nights a week (weekend actually) I work Fri nite 6p-2a and Sun (3-11). I know that sounds a little crazy but I really didn't want to go back to work during the day and have to get a sitter. I am enjoying all of the activites staying home. I usually spend 2 or more days visiting Houghton's classroom and helping out. Mary and I also have playgroup. I also take care of a couple of other kids for a while after school. (More like keeping them out of trouble) It is nice but I miss the freedom of just being able to run out or to have a friend pick up Houghton from school (Mary's usually asleep) Chalk it up to lessons learned. I don't think I 'll be able to keep it up for next year....Houghton is pretty busy with after school activities.

We are making summer plans....I am amazed at all of the parents on the ball about this....summer camps, activites, play dates for the summer....ALREADY!! I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone in several months!! I guess I am now inducted into the "mommy" groups....this is the first summer I will be home to do activites. The trick is to balance all of the "stuff" with downtime....It'll be somewhat easy since Mary still needs to have her naptime (me too!!)

No comments: