Monday, March 05, 2007

Housework....dreaded Housework

Why does is seem like the laundry never ends? Why can't the Laundry goblin eat more than just one sock? How do my children make messes faster than I can clean them up? These are the questions plaguing me these days. I wish it were politically correct to go around naked. At least for a few days so I can catch up on laundry. That is the only thing that makes me look forward to summer....less clothes....less laundry.

It seems these days I look forward to the weekend for different reasons than most.....I usually don't do much housework on the weekend....mostly because Paul is around and we either have plans or do family stuff. So I spend the week trying to get the cleaning done so I can enjoy the weekend. How's that for irony.

No comments: