Thursday, October 16, 2008

The State Fair

Ok so Mary and her dance class had a performance at the AZ state fair last weekend. With the little kids, one parent had to be on stage with them. So naturally, Paul was the perfect candidate! Houghton and I watched from the front row. I tried to video....the operative word being tried!! I was on me knees in the grass, I did not know either that Paul and Mary would be directly behind the instructor!! I had to get creative....and I wanted to stay out of the way of others maybe videotaping as well! I was being polite!! Speaking of polite.....in the middle of recording this parent who did not have a kid in Mary's class....asked me to move....Um, HELLO?! I am recording and trying to watch my daughters performance....It still irks me to no end when I think of it....and it happened not once but TWICE!! yes, twice!!! UH the gall of some people!!!

When the dance was over we spent several hours gorging on food and rides....fortunately I did not get to go on them....I did want to go on the big slides but well decided against it since the signs clearly stated no pregnant women (Yes, I am a rule follower).

If you click on this link you can see Paul and Mary dance (and my bad recording job!) I promise next year it will be better!!!
( I also could not figure out how to just post the video not the techno savvy, sorry)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rV23B7-z8Y

1 comment:

Kathy said...

UM, WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When were you going to share this?
Details woman.