Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Reading Machine

Ok I might have a slight problem. It all started the Thurs. before last. I had the day off and did my usual costco shopping. I found really inexpensive a series of books I wanted to read. So, I started Thurs afternoon and pretty much did not stop unless I fell asleep in the book or I had to go to work. Needless to say I managed to finish all four 500+ pg books in 5 days. Yes, I neglected my family, shirked my duties and Paul cooked dinner.
What can I say, I can't put a good book down! It was the Vampire series by Stephanie Meyer. They are supposed to be young adult/teen reading but I found them fascinating (obviously). I also heard that the first book "Twilight" is being made into a movie to come out this winter.....hmmmm I am not always a big fan of making books into movies but who knows I could be bored one weekend. They are good books so if anyone is interested....check them out!!

3 comments:

KAT said...

I've heard so much about these books, I really should get off my duff and go find a copy to read.

Molsmomof3 said...

Well, since I'm done, I could mail them to you?! :)

KAT said...

Hey, that would be great. I could return them in December. We're planning to visit and attend a friend's, daughter's baptism then.