Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yes, I have been lazy

Whew, it seemed like school would never get back in session! Now that it has, the whirlwind has begun. Houghton is swimming again (which gets rid of all the extra energy:) and homework abounds as well as soccer. Mary and I are still taking our swim class together too!
I am still working and Paul is busy studying for the final exam!!!

He has realized that in only 4 short months he could be done studying....for good!!! That realization has put a little bit of spunk into his step. He did get mad at me for making him study tonite after a long day and a good dinner out. He wanted to be lazy and relax with a food coma. NOPE not tonite!! Plus I wanted my own time!!

I do wonder what will happen when he has nothing to do in the evenings/weekends. I am not sure how long it will be before we're on each other's nerves. I am looking forward to finding out though. Maybe I'll start studying (go back to school?) Hmmmm....we'll see.

1 comment:

KAT said...

I hope we're done soon too. If we had no more failings, we could be there next year!!!