Monday, November 05, 2007

It's Done!!

Paul has taken the next to last exam. He laughs at me because I want him to call me immediately when he is finished so that I can hear how it went. I guess I am a little superstitious because I can always tell in his voice and how he feels he did on the test.

This one went well. He feels that he might've just gotten by but enough to feel good about it!!!
I am pretty sure he passed becuase of the tone of voice he had. He's also a pretty good predictor of how well he did!!

So cross your fingers and we'll know around mid-December!!

2 comments:

KAT said...

Hooray! Now you just have to wait until the letter! I hate the waiting...

Molsmomof3 said...

Yes, that has to be the worst. Fortunately we're pretty busy and we get to go to Chicago this weekend!