Monday, October 08, 2007

Where has the time gone?

Wow! I just realized I haven't posted in weeks! Whew...it's been busy. Now that we are in full swing with school, activities and work, I didn't realize how long it's been.

Houghton had his first swim meet of the season two weekends ago. He did really well and beat all of his times. He had his first soccer game last Saturday which they did lose but their coach was impressed with how well they did play. We have struggled with school a little bit. He's doing well with the work....it's paying attention and "staying on task" so we have our work cut out for us!!

Mary is quite the pill. She decided to take a dip in the pool at Houghton's swim meet while no one was looking....after a good butt beating and scolding and my heart rate returned to normal, I enrolled her in swim lessons. So now she gets to swim too!!

Work is going well, crazy but good! I am trying to keep my schedule up and still get to everything at home....it's not working so well these days. Oh well, I am trying to keep up but now I hoping just to not get too far behind.

Paul's exam is coming up on the 1st. He got busted yesterday...I caught him playing video games...so he did go a study some!! It's crunch time!!! I am proud of him but he's sooo close...only 2 exams left...and next year SEATTLE!!

1 comment:

KAT said...

Go Paul go! I want to see you in Seattle too!!