Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mary is 2

Mary and her partner in crime...Nathan (ie: Devil in a baby suit) .....I am not sure what they were doing but I am sure it was no good!! These two are great...Nathan is exactly 4 weeks younger than Mary ....they act like an old married couple....they are quite entertaining!!

Mary before the party...she was playing outside Mary eating her cupcake! She always has a smile for the camera...she even stopped eating the frosting off the cupcake so I could take the pic. She really enjoyed the attention and not having to take a nap...she is now sound asleep and I might get to sleep until 715am! (wishful thinking...maybe!) We had a few friends over for pizza and cupcakes!!


I cannot believe she is two already!! I seems like just a few months ago we came home from the hospital. Really!! Time does fly....she is really a challenge and such a joy. It does help that she is very verbal....(most of the time) She is really into her babydolls, purses and "pretty dresses" She also like to play with Bubby's hot wheels and legos too!!

No comments: