Monday, June 05, 2006

Procrastination 101

That is the story of my life. I like to keep thinking it's because I work better under pressure but well, I am not so sure. Things are going well, I am still working but less and less each week!! It is exciting! I do have to say I am excited to be going on a date.....with Houghton!! Yup we are having a mom and son afternoon coming up. We are going to see Cars!! Since he doesn't usually like to watch movies (strange, I know)....I jumped at the chance to go when he saw the commercial and wanted to go.

We also had our first day of swim lessons today....Houghton almost forgot his goggles....TRAGEDY!!! I have to remind him that just asking works as well as freaking out!!! Mary on the other hand....LOVES IT!!! She kicks and splashes and drinks the water....we're working on that one!! It's even a workout for me!! (having to splash around in the baby pool gives the legs a workout!!!) One can only hope, I think I'll have to do much more than that to get into shape though.....

No comments: